Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I love it when you call me big poppa...

Monday, September 28, 2009
Yeah that's right. I'm a poppa. To a poppy seed sized human whose intenstines are still located outside its body. It's a good thing the baby doesn't have to live through this terrible era of Redskins history. Hopefully by the time he or she is old enough to understand things like chicken wings, High Definition television, and football, Dan Snyder will have relinquished full responsibility for the decision making about football related matters within the organization and will have fired that greasy Pantaliano look-alike named Vinny.

I'm so excited to have a kid. Plus, you gotta hand it to my boys. First try! Those guys are faster swimmers than Michael Phelps.

I've already read the first 3 chapters of "The Expectant Father" and learned some important things. First of all, right now is the most crucial time for development for the baby. That makes us really curious but also really nervous at the same time. One day, it's the size of a poppy seed and then a week later its brain is the size of a poppy seed?

We can't wait till we can tell everyone about this...right now it's really hard to have conversations with friends and not tell them. But I'll wait until Poppy is Big Poppy to start celebrating with them.

Our first doctor's appointment is on Oct. 8 so we'll update more then.

0 comments to I love it when you call me big poppa...:

Post a Comment