Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

14 weeks and counting....

Monday, February 22, 2010
I'm finding it hard to believe that I'm already 26 weeks pregnant. It's been 157 days since I stood in our bathroom, wondering if I was really looking at a positive pregnancy test. Now that we only have 98 days left before his "expected" arrival, I feel I've gotten a lot accomplished....

Remove junk from his bedroom & bedroom closet. Check.
Buy new carpet and install. Check.
Buy and start wearing maternity clothes. Check.
Paint bedroom blue. Check.
Register. Check.
Resist from punching the Victoria Secret employee who shocked me when she told me my new size. Check.
Marvel at the movements I'm feeling inside of me. Check.
Wonder if the scale at the doctors office was lying. Check.
Make bets with Michael about what fruit/veggie Poppy is going to be each week. Check.
Get emotional about unemotional things. Check.
Purchase way too many 0-3, 3-6 clothes. Check.
Discuss delivery with my doctor. Check.

I could go on and on about the things we've already done....but the one thing I'm ready to check off my list is meeting our son.

Here is the most recent belly shot at 26 weeks.....



0 comments to 14 weeks and counting....:

Post a Comment