Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Grandma Jean

Saturday, September 25, 2010





Levi is a very popular guy. He's a superstar on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Yahoo, etc...everybody wants a piece of the little guy. I'm thinking about scheduling some autograph sessions for him.

But one of his biggest fans is his Great Grandma Jean. She follows Levi wherever he goes on the interwebs. Recently, she saw a video of him and immediately called my cell phone. The voicemail she left me was too precious not to share. I'll transcribe it word for word:

Michael, this is Grandma. I just cant stop thinking about that little Levi David. He is the cutest thing on two legs. That last video of him rolling over and you two exclaiming and clapping and joyful and he looks up at you and says "what the hell is going on?" with that quizzical look in his face. He is so adorable I just could eat him up. And I just love you taking all these little videos for me. This is just such a delight I just love that little thing!

Anyway, I just had to tell you I can't stop thinking about him. He's so precious. Aight, take care. I hope you're both well.

I love you,

Bye

Grandma, this blog post is dedicated to you. And here's another video for ya!







0 comments to Grandma Jean:

Post a Comment