Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

4 weeks.....It's only been 4 weeks?!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
It's hard to believe that we've known about Poppy for only 4 weeks. I feel like I've been pregnant for a year....

While the nausea has somewhat subsided, the exhaustion is still going strong. I'll sleep the entire night, only to wake up feeling like I've slept 10 minutes. I'd like to personally thank Kane, Sarah & Sammy of The Kane Show on 99.5 and Mom & Dad (I love our morning talks!) for keeping me awake every morning during my annoying commute from Germantown to Bethesda. I struggle through work and on most days, find myself in bed within 30 minutes of coming home and barely staying awake to watch my 10pm shows (thank goodness for DVR!)

I haven't had a chance to blog since our first appointment, but Michael did a great job of relaying what we found out. I've been going to the same OB/GYN for 7 years now - it's still unbelievable to me that now I'll be going to see my doctor for a different reason. I used to pass by the "baby wall" (pictures of babies that have been delivered by the doctors at the practice) and wonder when my kid would make it's grand appearance into the world and get his/her picture displayed. Dr. Alter was SUPER excited to hear the news and said that if I can assure him that I'm delivering on May 31st, he'll make sure he's on call that day.

With all the physical changes I'm feeling, I'm not sure you can notice that our future child is slowly growing inside of my belly by just looking at me. You be the judge....




2 comments to 4 weeks.....It's only been 4 weeks?!:

Unknown said...

WOW - how did you do that with the pics?
I am so excited about Poppy and love getting DAILY updates!!
Feel good...

Eric said...

Can't tell quite yet...soon enough, though, poppy will be a proud protuberance ;)

Post a Comment