Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A life-long best bud....

Thursday, May 13, 2010
Eric and I were beyond fortunate to have two extra siblings growing up. We saw my cousins Michael & Toddy at least once a week, whether it be to watch the Redskins or for a Sunday cookout. Even though I was the only girl, it was very cool to have three brothers.

As I mentioned in my speech at Eric's wedding, Eric and I always talked about how cool it would be to have kids around the same time (much to Erika's surprise). Well, our dream has started to come true. At 4:43 am 0n Wednesday, May 12th, 2010 Isaac Arthur Fuller made his entrance into the world.

The entire experience will be one that I don't think mine or Erika's families will ever forget. We set up shop in the Birthing Center waiting room at 12pm on Monday afternoon and throughout the day/night made bets on the time of birth, height, weight & gender, watched Lost, fretted about how long Erika was at 9 cm and bonded over the anticipation of the arrival. I have to give a shout out to my sis-in-law Erika, who for 31 hours labored to bring Isaac into the world. She's a role model and I will certainly remember her courage when it's my turn. The midwives ranted and raved about E&E's preparation, how supportive Eric was for Erika and asked if Erika ran marathons because she was so strong.

So, without further ado...I present to you, my handsome nephew and Poppy's future partner in crime, Isaac Arthur Fuller....

0 comments to A life-long best bud....:

Post a Comment