Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Shopper Stopper Storm 2009

Saturday, December 19, 2009
The last time I remember DC being hit with more than 10 inches of snow was in 1996...I was a sophomore in high school. Does this mean it'll be another 13 years before the next massive storm hits? Poppy will almost be 13 years old - excited for sledding, snowball fights and hot chocolate on breaks from the winter wonderland.
While we both wish the little one was already here to play in the snow, we were kids at heart today on her behalf. We went out multiple times to measure how many inches had fallen, debated on whether or not we'll have work/school on Monday, baked a cake and had a mini snowball fight....(well, Michael threw one ball at me, which hit my arm and I pulled the pregnant card).
While Poppy couldn't see it, or feel the snow - s/he made her first snow angel today.....

0 comments to Shopper Stopper Storm 2009:

Post a Comment