Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

We've got movement!

Thursday, December 24, 2009
I felt the baby! Well, we both did of course. Steph said she was starting to feel something while she was at work. We weren't sure if it was just gas...or something else. The first time I felt it, it was just like a little pulse.

I wonder what the baby was doin in there....was it a Jackie Chan style kick?


















Or was it more like a Mike Tyson punch?












Whatever it really was, I just like the think of it as my little player giving his/her coach a high five.




















Remind me after the baby's born that I need to teach him/her that the chest bump and fist dap are much more in style nowadays.

1 comments to We've got movement!:

Unknown said...

Priceless [PRAHYS-lis]

WHAT IS....

1. feeling the baby kick for the first time

2. your post

Post a Comment