Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

42 hours...but who's counting?

Monday, January 4, 2010
We've been counting down the days (ok, hours) until we find out if Poppy is a boy or girl..... It'll help us with a lot of decisions....

It'll cut out half of the 20,000 names in our Baby Name book....
Help us determine what color paint to buy for the nursery.....
We can use the correct pronoun when referring to our baby....
I can actually purchase something that's pink or blue (because I'm just like that...)
We'll be able to inform Carrie & Mitchell that they'll have a brother or sister....

As the exciting day approaches, I've really started to show. I may be getting past the "is that girl pregnant or has she just put on some weight?" days. Actually, I could care less what people think....I know you're in there, Poppy and I'm so excited to meet you. Whether we'll be buying dresses and dolls or sneakers and trains, we'll take you the way you are....


0 comments to 42 hours...but who's counting?:

Post a Comment