Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

From one baby boy to another...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Being the only daughter of Lisa & Geof, the only girl out of Eric, Michael & Toddy and the oldest girl cousin on both sides of the extended family, I've never really been privileged to get a bag full of "hand me downs." I mean, yeah - I did occasionally wear my brother's old t-shirts, but who didn't?

At the young age of 21 weeks and 1 day our little Poppy seed received his first bag of hand me downs....funny this happens two days after I post about wanting to buy him clothes ALL the time. Half of the items we received look like they've never been worn before....

OK, OK Michael I'll stop. I won't buy anything else for him.....any more clothes, that is :)

0 comments to From one baby boy to another...:

Post a Comment